Thursday 23 June 2011

5 Possible Names For Newspaper


      5 titles possible:
I know for a fact that I want to be calling my main topics Stalking Celebs. This is basically a series, or a regular collum of a reporter following certain celebrities around for a certain amount of time.

This time I am going to ‘Stalk’ Cher Lloyd because there are so many stories about her that can seem appealing to the audience.

Cher Lloyd: WannaBe? – People might want to see  what Cher Lloyd is doing now, she was one of famous people who would put on her waterworks when she was in the bottom two, along with Kate.

Confused who she is? – This could sound like Cher becoming mental, which could lead to lots of popularity but when they read the actual story, they would disappointed. Resulting in them not buying the Newspaper any longer since they would think they have been punked.

Who will she attempt to be next? – This makes Cher sound like a dare devil (Which she is clearly not.) Plus this sound like a magazine title.

Cher Lloyd: Confused Identity – I liked this one at first,  but it’s too dramatic, so I think I am going to leave this one.

Who will she try  and be this time? – It’s almost the same as the third one, it is too Similar, and again too dramatic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment