Friday 11 February 2011

My Five Fonts For My Magazine

5 Fonts For My Magazine Front Cover

My Arial Black - I think this could be used as a big title, with the right colour. I also think that it could be used in the size 70-80 or bigger, as it is very bold and could stand out if on a magazine shelf.

Comic Sans MS - I think you could used this for the small stories which i have planned to put on my magazine cover. Probably size 12-16.

Calibri (Body) - This is clear writing and i think it should be used for when i write the website on the bottom of page because it would be clear enough for everyone to see. Mostly size 10-12

GungsuhChe-  Very neat and fancy! Would seem really good to put on as an advert for something in magazine. I think it could be size 8-10 or bigger

Harlow Bold Italic - Thick, Bold and Neat! This could be perfect for something that should stand out. I Don’t think people would understand it if it was the main title since it is a little curly for something as important as that. Not sure exactly what size because if it too small then it will be too hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment