Wednesday 30 March 2011

About my shoe


About my shoe
My shoe is based on high heel shoes. It is made from REAL black leather and had a nice pink belt from it. The company name is called Girl B.A.D. (Girls Be A Devil) I really like this name because it sounds really good and i think girls would buy them. they are not baby like and seem really grown up. I decided to call my shoe Develle. It sounds like Devil but in a frenchy kind of way. The design for my shoe is that it goes half way up your shin, and had a glitzy type of rhinestones where the toes normally are. I really like my ideas so far because if i saw this shoe in the shops then i beg for them. The price they would normally be is £20 + depending on the size of the heel. which is in 3 sizes of 4 inches being the biggest and the no heel version being the lowest. I know my design is based on HIGH HEELS but some parents wouldn't let my target audience (Teenager Girls) wear high heels, so i did a flat version for the people who think they are being responsible. Of course the price for 4 inch heel will be bigger than the flat heel because it costs more to make. i think the price for my heels with affordable, normally leather is really expensive and it no one could really afford it. We can make a profit from to! 
The USP (Unique Selling Point) for my magazine is that it comes in a black and pink box with fushia tissue paper and a little heart charm which can be tied into one of the wholes of the in the pink belts. Plus there is no shoe like it at the moment. =-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment