Thursday 10 March 2011

Explanation of Page One


Explanation of Page one

My design for my magazine page was simple. I used a big picture so little kids won’t be intimidated by the amount of writing. Although my target audience is for very young girls who are most likely to have not started reading, I have made an appropriate story about horse called Pip who gets out of his stable and gets lost. I have made it into a cliff hanger so that children would be tempted to buy the next one and see what happens. Mums are most likely to read my story to their children if they cannot read so I have used words that they will most likely understand.
The colours I used were pink. Since girls like pink and it is a pretty colour, I have used it all over. The picture I have used is a one with two horses on a hill near the sea! This was where Pip ended up and I described it nicely.
I really like my page one because I would of read this if I was a 5-10 year old. I really like the pink and I think that the girls now would like it even more. It is a fun story that isn’t sad.
At first I didn’t know what I was going to do, so I made it up as I went along. I think there is a couple of punctuation stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment